Friday, June 18, 2010

Just getting started




So I've been cooking for years. Honestly, I can't remember the first time I started baking but I know it had something to do with an Easy Bake Oven! Everyone has always found it funny that I love to cook so much because I don't really like to eat. Most people eat when they are stressed or nervous. Not me, I cook. My husband loves it though, because he's never without something to eat!


I've decided since I love this so much that I should probably try and make it my career. So starting slow I've done some birthday cakes for friends kids, plus the cake for my own Jack & Jill. I think they came out pretty good. I don't know that I would be able to do a fancy wedding cake but if you want fancy cupcakes, now that I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment